Monday, September 1, 2014

As I was saying!

It's been busy here! I've fitted in a couple of cards but have so many pics to scrap!


The bedroom has almost been transformed. Painting-check. Wallpaper-check. Blinds-check. Minecraft décor- erm.......well....not really....but it looks lovely. That will follow. We popped to the cinema on Saturday to see Lucy. A strange film. It started well but got a bit silly towards the end- so mixed feeling on that. Almost school time. I always have mixed feelings. It's good to get back to routine but I love having Dave at home for the summer. He is rather lovely and I don't get enough time with him during term as he is always a busy bee. It's also great not having to nag the children to get dressed, get ready etc. Will just have to countdown to half term. TFL xx

1 comment:

Virginia said...

Oh I know what you mean about the changes when they go back to school always so difficult to readjust back into 'normal' life (whatever that is). I've loved the summer and having time with said 13 (almost 14) year old!

Love the card too and hope the decorating is coming on well, are you really doing a minecraft theme in the bedroom - love to see that!