Saturday, April 6, 2013

 What a FAB day!! I saw my first Banksy in London today! We went to Regents park Zoo and I took several "scrappable" photos including this lovely....
on my phone! I am a bit of a fish geek, truth be known. So this was a blissful thing, getting a close up of a beautiful but formidable fish( told you I was a geek!!) We saw lots of fantastic animals, street art and I came home with an enormous bouquet of flowers that somebody threw out in a bin bag. I'm also a bit of a womble- making good use of the things that I find. But hey, who's going to say no to an armful of lilies, lysanthus and orchids???!! Will check back soon with some creativity soon-but enjoying ,my Easter time of for now!! TFL xx

1 comment:

The Scrapbook Lady UK said...

great photos. thanks for visiting me and for your kind wishes, jenx