Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Well I think I can toot now!

Lookie!! I was lucky enough to be offered a DT spot with Crafting Time! You can find the blog here and the store here. I'm really excited and can't wait to start putting some stuff together for them! We've been having a break on IACW but keeping things ticking over with some vintage posts. the plan is to return to new posts in August after a breather but we'll be back with more variety and hopefully more inspiration! What with work and kids off, I'm going to be very busy!!

3 comments:

Michelle Webb said...

Hi Laura,
I'm on the DT too, it's very exciting for me, I'm looking forward to seeing what we all come up with. Nice to meet you. Michelle x

May said...

Hi Laura, I'm looking foward to working with you... I'm also a new teamie... Joined you as a follower.. Hugs May x x x

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...sorry I'm a tad late in saying hello, looking forward to seeing all our creations...fellow teamie...Mel :)