Thursday, June 7, 2012

Bored.com

Maybe it's because I've had things to do over the last few days but nothing planned today other than homework and day to day house/childcare but I have been sooooo bored! I did this layout yesterday so didn't even have that to occupy me! I discovered http://www.merlyimpressions.co.uk/blog/scrapbooking/may-2012-challenge/ through facebook and thought I would give their sketch challenge a whirl.Fresh photo so an ideal time to do it. It looks like a great site so I expect I'll pay a regulr visit!

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi Laura,

Thank you for entering the Merly Impressions Sketch Challenge. Love your bright, colourful layout and the flag behind the photo is brilliant along with the journaling.

Chrissy

Emilie said...

Hi Laura! I am very pleased that you like the website and the blog! Your layout is fantastic! Such a grea idea to putthe flag behind the photo!!! And I love all those little flowers! Thanks for playing with us at Merly Impressions and I hope that we'll see you there again!

Scrappin' Siggy said...

Hi Laura, I love this layout!!! I recognised your name. I was also a runner up for the 2011 Scrapbooker of the Year. I think my layout was next to yours on the page. Your beautiful one called the Pretty Gene? Mine was the rainbow one. I found this challenge and I am loving the sketch. I am in the middle of trying to get one done before the deadline! siggy