Wednesday, January 4, 2012


This layout is using photo's that always make me smile. Emma is so full of Independence and determination. Even at the tender age of 3 and a half she was off down the beach with bucket, filling it with water and then tramping back up to fill her hole(she never did notice it was draining away as she turned her back!).So I need to take a lesson from my lovely girls determination!

In 2012 I need to.....
LOSE WEIGHT and keep it off!
GET MY BUSINESS STARTED
EARN SOME MONEY otherwise aforementioned daughter and son will be in the their 40's by the time I get them to Disneyland!
STOP ONCE IN A WHILE AND APPRECIATE WHAT'S THERE IN FRONT OF ME
GET FIT
SEE MY FAMILY
and
ORGANISE SOMETHING REALLY COOL FOR MY LOVELY HUBS 50th IN DECEMBER (see need to 3 again!!)
Here's to trying harder!
Lau x

No comments: