Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My most over used blog post is....


....I've been busy! LOL but I have! Honest!In the last few weeks I have attended all manner of school events leading up to Andrew leaving infant school, doing the yearly horticultural show. I got 5 firsts in the flower arranging ( a first!) Interestingly the better I do the less cups I seem to get! Which means less polishing so I cant moan! I've done 4 layouts for a design team application. I think I may have mentioned how I miss the challenge of being on one so I've given it a shot- who knows if or when I'll hear. But it was a good excuse to get busier. This is one of the pages I submitted. A fave photo of Em. On top of that I've had my birthday, made another 3 layouts with paper I got as a gift, have made a card for my friends new baby boy, helped paint the front and back of the house white( was a very dirty stone pebbledash before- bleurgh!) baked a cake which is ready for me to attempt making cake pops and tried linking this blog to my facebook page to see if anyone wants to read or follow it! Any hoo- off to tidy up before bed! Thanks for dropping by!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Such a pretty layout Laura, and such a cute photo! It really does sound like you have been a busy bee - and it always seems so much busier having the kids around for the summer anyway! Congratulations on your flower arranging awards, and good luck with your design team application (if it means you get to craft more, it can only be a good thing, right?!)

Hugs, Carole x

p.s. I too wonder how I can find myself a few more followers of my blog, I worry that the few I do have will get bored with my creations and ramblings! Thanks for your recent comment by the way x